Re: Initial Ubuntu port wikipage

Am Montag 08 August 2011, 20:50:54 schrieb Ilya Petrov:
> On 8 August 2011 21:38, Marc Dietrich
> <Marc.Dietrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> >> Do you guys have the code somewhere for others to test?
> >
> > no my version (I deleted it from launchpad), but this here is more
> > recent: https://github.com/chpec/uboot-ac100.
> > (also obsolete now, but you my get a clue on what's required.
>
> isnt this one just  wrong and copy-pasted from harmony? for example:
>
> #define TEGRA_GPIO_BACKLIGHT		TEGRA_GPIO_PB5
>
> (from
> https://github.com/chpec/uboot-ac100/blob/ac100/board/tegra2/ac100/gpinit.
> c)
>
> and
> #define TEGRA_BACKLIGHT                 TEGRA_GPIO_PU4
>
> here
> https://gitorious.org/~marvin24/ac100/marvin24s-kernel/blobs/chromeos-ac10
> 0-2.6.38/arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-paz00.h

yeah, there are a few problems. In case of the backlight, I think it just worked
because it was initialized by fastboot already.

Best would be to start a new port based on ...
(/me scans through the various u-boot trees on chromium.org)

http://git.chromium.org/gitweb/?p=chromiumos/third_party/u-boot.git

seems to be the current bleeding edge.

(I still wonder how
http://git.chromium.org/gitweb/?p=chromiumos/platform/u-boot-config.git