Re: Latest marvin24 patches, any sound and suspend?

Am Montag 08 August 2011, 21:50:44 schrieb Jani Monoses:
> What is needed in terms of skills and information to get these moved
> forward and what form of help would you need?

well, sound, suspend on embedded devices.

> Are the ac100 specifics not documented or are there generic tegra related
> bits missing as well?

some info is available for the interested people. Jani, ask ogra, he may have
it. Original kernel code is also a very important source of information. There
is no tegra related info available.

> How do the various kernels from toshiba, nvidia and
> chromium handle suspend for example? I heard some rely on closed source
> user space binaries.

I don't know what's inside the proprietary binaries, but the reference boards
from nvidia (harmony, seaboard, ventana) don't need them.

> Is it known if suspend/resume failure confined to the nvec component or
> some other drivers may need pm hooks adapted to tegra/ac100?

The tegra related part should be completed. So you are right, the ac100 part
mainly consists of the nvec. Maybe regulators... don't know.

Marc