[Question #172503]: no tarball found

New question #172503 on AC100_enablement:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/172503

Hello,

I have an AC100-10D and have the same problem as Dario in Question #172354.

I have copied the tarball on the usb and tried it with different sticks but the result is the same.
Does the usb has to be formatted with a special file system? If, yes, which one? I have tried it with fat32.
The user from the similar question said he noticed a warning, removed the micro sd and everything was ok. I don't have anything like this, neither a micro sd inserted, nor such a notice. See link for screenshot: http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/953/photohs.jpg
Can somebody help me? I have followed the instructions from https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/TEGRA/AC100 and everything went ok until I got to this problem.
Thank you.

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.