Re: New test deb for Oneiric

Epic fail :)
cat /sys/kernel/debug/asoc/tegra-paz00/alc5632.0-001e/codec_reg
and read from i2c device give different results. According to dump from i2c device registers state after resume is different to state before suspend. Restoring regs state didn't fix sound after resume.
Additional investigations are needed.