Re: Network problems

Am 19.10.2011 17:07, schrieb Marc Dietrich:
The current driver should be stable enough. You are the first one to
report problems since a couple of weeks now. Did you tried with a
different AP for testing?

I don't see any error messages in the log you posted which is kind
of strange. Can you recheck if there is really nothing (after broken
network)?

I now did a test on a second router. The first was was Linksys WRT54GL (802.11g) with Tomato firmware. Encryption was WPA2. The router I tested now is a Asus RT-N16 (802.11n) with TomatoUSB Firmware. Encryption is WEP. Same result with this router, about 50% packet loss.

I give up and return the AC100 to my dealer. In this state it is unusable for me. :-(

--
Mit besten Grüßen / Kind regards
Joachim Fahrner