Re: sound from headphones

I replaced the 1001 kernel from you Jani with the oneiric proposed one but i'm unable to get audio from headphones nor from the speakers.

With your one I was able to have audio from both speakers and headphones.
I've seen the download link is not valid anymore, can you please provide it so I can try again?

MAF