Re: sound from headphones

Hi
I given a try to this kernel but I was unable to get sound working.
So I downgrade to 1000 kernel and get audio from headphones.
I then upgrade to 1001 oneiric proposed one and had to play around (somehow) with alsamixer to enable speaker output, I'm unable to get sound from headphones.
At reboot I dont have any audio apart of the strong glick.
I then have to play with alsamixer to get audio from speakers.

I can reproduce this by doing:
1- boot from powerdown
2- login (lxdm - ubuntu unity)
3- start some music player (no audio can be heard yet)
4- in alsamixer change both right and left headphone mux to vmid (a glick can be heard) 5- take one of the two headphone mux to HP again (music appear from speakers)

If I then mute both HP Mix DACR2HP and DACL2HP and unmute them I have to repeat step 4 and 5 to re-enable sounds.

Other strange behaviors are:
- Speaker Mix DAC2SPK when muted lower down speaker volume to (about) a half
- Muting Headphones mutes speakers (volume level has no effects)
- Muting Line mutes speakers (volume level has no effects)

In attach you can find my asound.state

Hope all this can help

MAF