zram, suspend,

1. Can someone confirm zram isn't working using the setup files from the
wiki page
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/TEGRA/AC100#Installer
although the wiki states it is:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/TEGRA/AC100#Kernel

2. Is the AC100 supposed to wakeup from standby when pressing the power
button?
(for me it wakes up using space but not power button)

3. I can confirm the wlan fix from
http://lins.me/ac100/fixing_wifi.htmlfor the 10V
(I tried extensively changing wlan settings wpa/wpa2, b/g/b+g/g+n,
different channels
on an Easybox 802 before applying the "fix")

4. What needs to be done to incorporate working screen brightness/audio
buttions in the build?

5. If you need someone testing builds ... I have a 10V and some time to
spare.

6. What are NILFS2 benefits over ext4 on EMMC?

Thanks to all of you who made this possible.

Follow ups