Re: updates to my 2.6.38 tree

Hi,

Am Dienstag, 15. November 2011, 22:05:06 schrieb Luka:
> On 15.11.2011 21:23, Henning Heinold wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 07:46:36PM +0100, Luka wrote:
> >> Hi,

> >> New kernel debs for Debian armel & armhf with backported support for
> >> AX88772B usb to ethernet.
> >
> > Why didn't you contact marc or posted patches here to get them
> > included in main
> > ac100-devel git tree?
> >
> > Bye Henning
>
> I totally forgot. Here are the cherry-picked patches:
>
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git;a=commit;h=90278c
> a93cd14c1d9d1d360d333d78f0258616ab
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git;a=commit;h=61177
> 8cd2a87a9b7376994caf4faa0caac9d1037
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git;a=commit;h=f7f00
> 215ba28400e0f61c55e14e3d619888231ae

I try to avoid to add patches from other trees (except chromeos) if they don't fix
bugs (ok, zcache was an exception). Wifi should be stable enough these days so that
ethernet dongles are no longer needed (I also used one in the past, mcs7830 which
worked just out of the box). Is there any reason why this one is special?

Marc