Re: Kernel update request

06 декабря 2011, 10:38 от Leon Romanovsky <leon@xxxxxxx>:
> On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 22:11, Marc Dietrich <marvin24@xxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > On Monday 05 December 2011 18:40:17 Jani Monoses wrote:
> > > Hi,

> > > The minimal set of commits that fix the issue the users are having.
> > > Also describing that issue in more detail is necessary in order to
> > > justify the upload and to have something meaningful in the changelog.
> >
> > maybe Leon knows better what is needed to fix headphones.
> It will be hard to find "the fixes" in the last two months we updated
> and pushed codec to mainline standard. It required from us to backport
> regmap implementation (was introduced between 3.0 and 3.1 trees) to
> correctly work with SoC cache (sound after suspend) and backport ASoC
> infrastructure for bugfixes.

marvin's 2.6.38 tree contains good implementation of sound drivers, but microphone support is broken.
If mic is ok in 1000/1001 kernel I will search small bugfix. Otherwise it will be better to merge all sound related patches from marvin's tree.

Does anybody have working microphone on 1000 or 1001 kernel?