Re: Kernel update request

> Jani, I think the 3.0-exp is ready for wider testing now. If possible, it would be
> nice if we could move to 3.0 for Precise and use this kernel also for Oneiric.

That is good to hear! Will switch to it in Precise, for Oneiric it is
too large a change to qualify as a stable release update so it is
likely
we stick to current kernel which is good enough for most users. The
adventurous can upgrade to Precise, which being an LTS cycle
with an increased focus on package quality before uploading has less
disruptive changes ( I am using it on my main machine FWIW)

Jani