Re: Kernel update request

> I think each package has a bug tracker already. It's just that no one uses
> it...
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/oneiric/+source/linux-ac100
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/precise/+source/linux-ac100
>
> Beside that, I'm fine with the idea.

Yes, but those are Ubuntu specific. Would be good to have a project to
track your git tree
or even specific branches.
Right now when someone says on IRC that 'microphone support is fixed'
(for example), a bystander
cannot know whether it means one of your 2.6.38 or 3.0 branches, .debs
as uploaded in Debian,
Oneiric or Precise, or one of the sound hackers' git branches.

Unless there's a more elegant way I think having a top level
linux-ac100 project in Launchpad would
alleviate some of this.(Without the craziness of importing the tree in
bzr though, I hope that is optional, I am not sure yet)
But as you say, only if people actually use it - meaning it is
advertised on the gitorious page, in the channel topic subject, on
this ml, etc.

Jani