Re: call for testers

Hi Nicolás,

On Sunday 05 February 2012 10:25:41 Nicolás Wolovick wrote:
> Currently using 3.0.19 compiled from git, and it feels nice.
> * Integrated mic working, as well as sound output. I have not tried to
> connect external integrated ear-mic.
> * Seems to consume a little less power using the same settings as before.
> * Still threre is some quirk with the lid close and suspend. Sometimes I
> have to close, open, and close in order to suspend.

suspend sometimes takes ~10 seconds here after lid closed. Syncing the buffer
cache can take time I guess. I will double check here that it really suspends
all the time.

> * zram works after minor modification of zramswap.conf

yes, the number of devices is ow specified with zram_num_devices instead of
just num_devices.

> In 3.0.8 I had some kind of kernel deadlock, even after zcache patch, it
> still has not appeared in 3.0.19.

I added a fix for a deadlock (revert some hrtimer patch introduced in 3.0.8)
but that should not be in the ubuntu release kernel nor in the current stable
tree. Maybe it was something else then...

Thanks for testing!

Marc