Re: Video playback

On Thu, Feb 09, 2012 at 10:42:30PM -0300, Nicolás Wolovick wrote:
> By the way, gouchi noticed that NVIDIA implementation of EGL/GLES2.0 should
> be working in order nvgstplayer displays video.
>
> What I can see is still not satisfactory for a purposely play-HD-videos SoC.
> For example a AVI, 624 x 352, 25.00 fps, video: XviD, drops between 5 to 10
> frames out of 25 per second.

Does it have audio? At least the last time I tried, audio causes issues
with nvgstplayer, not video. Video-only streams should decode as expected,
while streams with audio may skip multiple frames and be fairly unusable,
probably depending on the audio codec.

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.