Re: Anyone missing config options in Precise

Hi there !

There seems to be a problem at least at the timeout, using decryption since my encrypted mobile disk plugged in results in error message timeout (10s) waiting for there clear text drive to show up after typing in the password.
(But it works on others systems)

Andreas