Re: Still no sound out!

Hi,

I am running kernel 3.0.19 (from marvin24s-kernel git though, because of LCD panel upgrade, but should be mostly identical) on my AC100-10V. On my system there seems to be a bug with pulseaudio (probably), causing sound from speakers not to work out of the box. When you select the speakers audio profile (for example with: sound indicator -> Sound settings), then pulseaudio will mute Master, Headphone and Speaker. I am not sure the bug consistently behaves this way, but it should not interfere much with your alsamixer tuning.

The following settings work for me:

   Master: OO
   Headphone: OO
   Speaker: OO
   Speaker Mix DAC2SPK: OO
   SpeakerOut Mux: Speaker Mix
   SpeakerOut N Mux: LN/-R
   A-D Amp Mux: AB Amp
   DACL2HP: OO
   DACR2HP: OO
   Int  Spk: OO
   Left Headphone Mux: HP Left Mix
   Right Headphone Mux: HP Right Mix

All other settings do not matter, so you should be able to disable/mute/zero/leave/ignore them. At least you have more up-to-date info now. If you keep having trouble, someone else might be able to help you if you give your AC100 model name. Also, if your netbook behaves like mine, sound through headphones should keep working "out of the box" after having stored the alsamixer settings, for example through a *clean* shutdown/reboot.

Cheers,
Robert