Re: touchpad in Ubuntu 12.04 BETA2 armhf

Hi Marc,

Attached please find whole kern.log from last run when the problem occurred.

Except start of the system I found this:
Apr  2 15:15:45 ac100 kernel: [ 3707.346624] nvec nvec.0: unexpected status
flags 0x18 during state 1

Kernel version is 3.0.19-2-ac100

   Tomas