Re: touchpad in Ubuntu 12.04 BETA2 armhf

On Monday 02 April 2012 16:37:41 Tomáš Vaculín wrote:
> Hi Marc,
>
> Attached please find whole kern.log from last run when the problem occurred.
>
> Except start of the system I found this:
> Apr  2 15:15:45 ac100 kernel: [ 3707.346624] nvec nvec.0: unexpected status
> flags 0x18 during state 1
>
> Kernel version is 3.0.19-2-ac100

yes, I also saw this. Could be harmless or the source of the problems, hard to predict ...

But you can put something like this into your /etc/rc.local:

	echo 16384 > /proc/sys/vm/min_free_kbytes

to get rid of the wifi warnings.

A limited emergency pool can also be a reason for lost nvec packages.

Marc