[Question #207724]: Which webbrowser is the best fit for Toshiba AC100 (quickest, most responsive, lightweight)?

New question #207724 on AC100_enablement:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/207724

(In general, I'm OK with emacs-w3m for webbrowsing when it's about browsing text content. It's lightweight, so it consumes little memory, which is important for Toshiba AC100, and using the keys from Emacs (which I'm already used to) for controlling is convenient, it's especially more convenient than controlling it with a pointer when travelling and not sitting at a table.)

But what if we talk about a more modern and complete browser, Firefox-like.

Which browser would be the quickest, the most lightweight, and the most responsive, and give the better user experience?

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.