Link to /lib/ld-linux.so.3

Hello,

I played with the Freepascal compiler (fpc) and tried to compile a
little program with dependencies to some C-libraries.
fpc uses ld for linking but ld (or was it fpc? don't know it for sure)
complained about not finding /lib/ld-linux.so.3.

I found that /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3 exists, so I linked
/lib/ld-linux.so.3 to  /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3 and everything went
fine.

Now I don't know whose fault it was, should fpc know about
/lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3 or should the OS link this one per default to
/lib/ld-linux.so.3? So is it an Ubuntu related bug?

Thanks for your hints,
Marc

--
★ Esperanto - Lingvo internacia ★ http://www.esperanto.dehttp://e-gikoj.com