Re: Raring on AC100?

On 04/30/2013 11:38 AM, Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:
On 30 April 2013 06:40, Jeff Lane <jeffrey.lane@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
First, is there a raring image around there for the AC100?

Second, is there a working upgrade/update path?  I tried for kicks, to
upgrade from quantal to raring and that seems to have totally hosed my
install, so now I need to flash it again.

But before I did that, I wanted to see if htere was a raring image out there
hidden somewhere.  Barring that, which is better: 12.04 or 12.10 images for
the AC100?

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/releases/13.04/release/

Look for ac100 install files.

Upgrade should work, if you install abootimg and/or flash-kernel or
something like that since it was removed by accident and thus not
flashing the new kernel.

Regards,

Dmitrijs.

Yep. Thanks... flashing it now :) I am sure I did forget something important when I originally attempted to upgrade it... I actually was in the middle of upgrading 4 laptops at once and I just "do-release-upgrade"ed the lot, forgot that there may be special steps for the AC100.

--
Jeff Lane - Hardware Certification Engineer and Test Tools Developer
Ubuntu Ham: W4KDH