Re: [Question #228340]: Routine crash with snow on screen and white noise

Question #228340 on AC100_enablement changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/228340

Alexandre Oberlin posted a new comment:
Hi,

@Snark  Ain’t that strange: my crashes are also silent since I once
disabled sound using Fn + F5 while frozen.  Sound is still working quite
well, and the AC100 (AC100-10D) quite a valuable little thing: I managed
to fluently run TuxGuitar, a java MIDI application, with the software
synthesizer Fluidsynth.

@marvin24 I just had one crash since I installed linux-
image-3.1.10-7-ac100_3.1.10-7.11_armhf.deb. Now I usually reboot
voluntarily after one hour or so, so that I don’t lose all my settings.
A great improvement using 12.10 is that it allows to recover after a
crash occurred while installing software.

Have a nice week-end,

Alexandre

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.