Re: [Question #228340]: Routine crash with snow on screen and white noise

Question #228340 on AC100_enablement changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/228340

Alexandre Oberlin confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi again!

After having done the traditional "sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get
upgrade; sudo apt-get dist-upgrade"  (with recovered crashes in between)
I tried  to install the Tegra2 proprietary driver by following the
instructions in https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/TEGRA/AC100#Graphics . This
did not work because I had an error trying to execute "Software sources"
in software-center.  However this page also suggests in a tip to install
glmark2-es2 and mesa-utils-extra, which I did. Now I have been running
the AC100 for hours  with ad-hoc wireless connection and I DID NOT GET
THE SNOWY CRASH ANYMORE !

It looks like the problem is solved.

Cheers,

Alexandre

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.