Re: [Question #228340]: Routine crash with snow on screen and white noise

Question #228340 on AC100_enablement changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/228340

Alexandre Oberlin posted a new comment:
Hi,

The problem still occurs when something is is attached to the USB port
(3G modem or keyboard or both).

I am not 100% sure if it ever happened when nothing was connected to the
USB port. However I remember that I could not use my USB keyboard in
previous releases. I still need to check with only the modem attached.

Cheers,

Alexandre

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.