acertimeline team mailing list archive

Re: DVDROM Drive not mounting/issues with mounting

Hello Vicent
I am not sure you really wanted send this message just to me, so I put copy
to the acertime list.
Your description "I cannot use my dvdrom" is not very detailed.
As far as I know, there is a bug, and you should use "eject cdrom" from
terminal instead of the eject button.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AspireTimeline/Fixes
I hope it helps

2010/4/9 47db82 <vincentdb82@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I'm dual booting Karmic 9.10 and Windows Vista on an Aspire 5810T and
> since I've put Ubuntu on my laptop I cannot use my dvdrom drive. I've
> queried on the forum and on #ubuntu irc chat and no one has been able to
> help me resolve this issue. Can anyone help me?
> --
> This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
> 47db82 (https://launchpad.net/~vincentdb82<https://launchpad.net/%7Evincentdb82>
> )
> using the "Contact this team" link on the Acer Timeline/TimelineX laptop
> team page to each member directly.
> For more information see
> https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/ContactingPeople

Follow ups