acertimeline team mailing list archive

Re: Kubuntu on the Acer TimelineX 8172T

Hi,

for anybody who might be interested: I succeeded in fixing the headphone
problems by adding the ubuntu-audio-dev/ppa and updating. Now headphones
work and mute the laptop speakers. Also, the suspend function key I got to
work by remapping it. The internal microphone works now also somewhat, but
is so insensitive that you have to shout at it to get some crackling record.

Is this mailing list as dead as it seems?

Steve

What is not yet working: