aide team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #692370]: Le problème de sortie factice pour l'audio persiste après la réinstallation d'Ubuntu

Question #692370 on Ubuntu changed:

actionparsnip posted a new comment:
>From Google Translate

Dummy output issue for audio persists after reinstalling Ubuntu

I've been getting a dummy output for my sound for over 3 weeks and have
tried all the solutions I've seen on Google and gone so far as to
reinstall Ubuntu and upgrade to a newer version of Ubuntu, but the
problem persists. I first noticed the problem after running a manual
fsck. I am currently using Ubuntu 20.04 LTS on an Acer laptop.

--
You received this question notification because your team Communauté
d'aide d'Ubuntu en Français is an answer contact for Ubuntu.