aide team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #694773]: Phpmyadmin 5

Question #694773 on phpmyadmin in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/phpmyadmin/+question/694773

actionparsnip proposed the following answer:
>From Google Translate:

Hello,
Is it possible to put the latest version of Phpmyadmin on the launchpad?
This new version works with PHP8.0 and I need it to work quickly.
Thank you

I suggest you report a bug. If the bug and security fixes are
significant then the package will be updated sooner rather than later

Ubuntu is not a rolling release distribution and packages can be left
un-upated in favour of ones with issues.

You can start the process by opening a terminal and running:

ubuntu-bug phpmyadmin

Thanks

--
You received this question notification because your team Communauté
d'aide d'Ubuntu en Français is an answer contact for Ubuntu.