aide team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #694773]: Phpmyadmin 5

Question #694773 on phpmyadmin in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/phpmyadmin/+question/694773

Thibault is still having a problem:
Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

There are some issue ssolve in the 5.0.4 version :

Fixed issues :

    Two factor authentication was broken
    Incompatibilities with older PHP versions.

Additional fixes in 5.0.3:

    Fix for cleared search values when a Zoom search fails
    Fix a PHP error when reporting a certain JavaScript error
    Fixed latitude and longitude swap for geometries in edit mode
    Fix CREATE TABLE not being tracked when auto tracking is enabled

The phpmyadmin 5.0.4 is the last stable version of phpmyadmin:
https://www.phpmyadmin.net/news/2020/10/15/phpmyadmin-497-and-504-are-released/

So, it is possible to release it in Ubuntu 20.04 ?

I have a problem and can't report any issue when I launch the ubuntu-bug
phpmyadmin, I have a message indicates that it is not officially
supported by the ubuntu...

--
You received this question notification because your team Communauté
d'aide d'Ubuntu en Français is an answer contact for Ubuntu.