aide team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #695191]: Rechercher une adresse IP gratuite sur le téléphone

Question #695191 on Ubuntu changed:

actionparsnip proposed the following answer:
Hi, I am new to the forum and I am French. It is difficult when I search
and install the IP address on the phone to install and download free
songs. I have a lot of applications and I cannot access the change IP
settings on the machine. My need is to access and download ringtones
from the website: https://sonneriefrance.com/

Suspected spam

--
You received this question notification because your team Communauté
d'aide d'Ubuntu en Français is an answer contact for Ubuntu.