aide team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #696332]: Je ne peuplus utiliser (supprimer et ajouter) rien avec 'Ubuntu Sofware'

Question #696332 on Ubuntu changed:

actionparsnip posted a new comment:
>From Google Translate:

I can no longer use (remove and add) anything with 'Ubuntu Sofware'

For over a month I have not been able to use 'Ubuntu Software'. I am
trying to update a program 'Chrome' and 'Ubuntu Software' searches
without finding and it runs like this with no result .. I have been
using Linux for over 20 years and this is the first time I have
experienced this .

Thank you for your attention.

--
You received this question notification because your team Communauté
d'aide d'Ubuntu en Français is an answer contact for Ubuntu.