aide team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #696982]: Connection d'un clef netgear A6150

Question #696982 on Ubuntu changed:

Souchois Pierre is still having a problem:
The picture attached to my previous message showed the content of my
directory called WIFI ie the original tar file and the unpacked files
directory, containing actually a directory rtl88..., my doubt was on the
version syntax, and wy  dkms is not found.

Deeper in the directory I found a directory rtl88x2bu;

the output is as follows

/pierre@Miniblanc:~/wifi/rtl88x2BU_WiFi_linux_v5.8.7.4_37264.20200922_COEX20191120-7777/rtl88x2bu$
sudo dkms add -m rtl88x2bu -v ${VER}//
//[sudo] Mot de passe de pierre : //
//Désolé, essayez de nouveau.//
//[sudo] Mot de passe de pierre : //
//sudo: dkms : commande introuvable//
//pierre@Miniblanc:~/wifi/rtl88x2BU_WiFi_linux_v5.8.7.4_37264.20200922_COEX20191120-7777/rtl88x2bu$
/

Best regards

Pierre Souchois

--
You received this question notification because your team Communauté
d'aide d'Ubuntu en Français is an answer contact for Ubuntu.