androidu1-users team mailing list archive

Re: Unable to build androidu1 on eclipse

Hi Michał,

2010/11/10 Michał Karnicki <mkarnicki@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Guilherme,
> You need to use maven to fetch dependencies for AndroidU1 project. You'll
> find the details on proper setup here: http://goo.gl/ONhRL

Oh, so https://launchpad.net/androidu1 is no longer the project where
this code is kept?  Maybe you could change the project's description
to point to the new one, and probably disable this mailing list as
well?

> Alternatively (which might me easier), pull Chad's branch that's awaiting
> merge:
> lp:~cmiller/ubuntuone-android-files/build-setup
> And run the script to download the dep's first - then use ant to build the
> project (just run 'ant' under projects directory).

I've done that, and it built successfully. :)

However, I'd like to be able to use Eclipse for that and I thought I'd
be able to after running the above setup, but apparently that's not
the case -- I keep getting the same errors as before, with some new
ones now.

Is that expected?  Should I be calling the Android SDK tools manually?

Thanks for the help!