anvil-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Devstackpy] using launchpad for planning features

I don't like that an issue is created for every pull request with github (a typo fix doesn't deserve an issue imo). I don't like launchpad either, but I'm used to it after working on the different satellite projects so that sounds fine to me.

--
Mike Perez
DreamHost.com