anvil-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Devstackpy] using launchpad for planning features

Title: Re: [Devstackpy] using launchpad for planning features
I think launchpad might be better for this.

On github, it seems like I can’t assign issues to anyone outside of yahoo teams. Which well isn’t to useful for others...

I don’t exactly like blueprints, but that route may be the best in the end :-)

-Josh