anvil-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Devstackpy] download optimization idea

Title: Re: [Devstackpy] download optimization idea
Coool,

Either that or remove that image from the default list. Its possibly to big to be useful in initial setup?

I had a OMG section on the Q/A that dealt with this, haha.

https://github.com/yahoo/Openstack-DevstackPy/wiki/Questions-and-answers (search for OMG)

-Josh