anvil-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Devstackpy] download optimization idea

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Joshua Harlow <harlowja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Coool,

Either that or remove that image from the default list. Its possibly to big to be useful in initial setup?

Another option would be to provide a way to add the image later. If glance can't take a remote URL as input, we could wrap it and associate it with another action.

I had a OMG section on the Q/A that dealt with this, haha.

https://github.com/yahoo/Openstack-DevstackPy/wiki/Questions-and-answers (search for OMG)

-Josh