arsenal-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Attachments filtering

I've posted my proposed filters code to this branch:

  lp:~bryceharrington/arsenal/lpltk-filtered-attachments

Note this is totally untested and likely has typos and errors, but
wanted to get it up for discussion.

Let me know your thoughts.  I'll plan on landing this in a couple days
after I've done some testing of it, unless anyone has any qualms that
should be addressed.

Bryce