asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

UL20A appropriate to this list?

Hey all,

Not sure if someone running a UL20A should come up on this list, but I
thought I'd mention I'm now running one, and as far as I can tell there
are zero glitches. Web cam not reversed, devices all appear to be
working, graphics sharp and responsive.

I'm staggeringly impressed, actually.

Cheers,

AfC
Sydney

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

Operational Dynamics is an operations and engineering consultancy
focusing on IT strategy, organizational architecture, systems
review, and effective procedures for change management: enabling
successful deployment of mission critical information technology in
enterprises, worldwide.

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/

Sydney   New York   Toronto   London