asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: UL20A appropriate to this list?

I'm using Itel card, but paid for nvidia and want to use it also. I
rather prefer compile module to turn off nvidia myself because I had
problem with this package (apt-get didn't manage to install correctly
and was trying every time runned). I have also problem with DRI on
Intel:

zaus@asulek:~$ glxinfo | grep dire
direct rendering: No (If you want to find out why, try setting
LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose)

Running Ubuntu Karmic