asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: UL30vt and screen flickering/blinking lines

Hi, same issue here. As reported by Buck, it's something that happens not
often, but it's really noticeable. I'm using windows 7 for gaming, so I
could say that only happens on Linux side (Lucid included). Guys, does it
happens at random or right after the logon to you?
Bye

Alex

2010/3/29 Tero Mononen <tero@xxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi
>
> I got my vt about a week ago and there is still some minor problems. One
> is a weird screen flickering/blinking lines. I've tried to find similar
> problems from the other users without any success. Do you have heard or
> seen that kind of problem with UL30?
>
> I'm mainly wondering if it's hardware or software problem. I did not use
> the preinstalled Win7 so I can't know if the problem was in Windows too
> (= hardware problem).
>
> If I'm alone with this problem I should boot to bios and just wait if it
> appears there. Still I want to believe that this is a software problem.
>
> Tero
> --
> This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
> Tero Mononen (https://launchpad.net/~tero-mononen<https://launchpad.net/%7Etero-mononen>
> )
> using the "Contact this team" link on the Asus UL30/UL80 laptop
> team page to each member directly.
> For more information see
> https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/ContactingPeople

Follow ups