asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: UL30vt and screen flickering/blinking lines

I really haven't paid that much attention.  That said, I've been using mine
for about 5 hours on and off today and haven't noticed it yet today.  Last
night it did it a couple times when I was doing some work while watching a
movie (not on my laptop); so it happened twice in about a two hour period.
 Seems pretty random to me.

Jonathan Wagner