asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: nvidia graphics drivers ul30vt model. confirmation?

Works here!

On the downside, SATA compatibilty mode makes things a little sluggish for
me
(or at least in grub, which seems to hang about 30 secs looking for the
disk)

Also, I couldn't find an easy to switch back using the intel card for
acceleration.
(it seems that it is necessary to remove nvidia-current & reboot if you wish
to go back to intel-provided glx)

Still, it is a very promising start!