asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: wiki?

Howdy,

I'd definitely be up for helping to write it. We can probably do something
natty like have a table of known models and whether you get it working,
partial or not - kind of like the way the WINE HQ site does for windows
applications under WINE

I'm not sure how wiki-ish launchpad will let us get but there's always the
option of building something out over at Wikia for example as we could
create it dedicated to the UL30 series specifically and then use an
industrial strength wiki to document it all out...

Cheers
Andrew