asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: UL30JT: Machine locks after a while

If you do:

apport-bug linux-image-generic

it will try to bring up a browser window. I would say try it in the
first place, and if it doesn't, manually copy the latest logs to
somewhere in your home directory:

ls -lrt /var/log

copy the last 5 logs somewhere else

then once you need to reboot, you will have them there, and you can
add apport-bug linux-image-generic with your restored internet
connection