asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: UL30JT + restricted drivers = black screen

Hi Willem,

So, where did you turn down the backlight / brightness?
Did the restricted driver solve the suspend problem as well?

And did you have any luck with the webcam? The steps mentioned here
https://launchpad.net/~asus-ul30 didn't work for me.

Thanks,
Jarra