asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: Nvidia module with kernels 2.6.35

I was actually using an older module found in
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1366605 and in many other places.

I tried acpi_call too, same effect. It says it worked after test_off.sh  and
then It hangs after a few seconds and some aberrant behaviour where
everything slowly hangs or disappears and the pointer is the last thing to
go (could the intel graphics be off? if so, how to get them back on and why
are they off in the first place? i did not turn off intel graphics in the
bios)

I did recompile it for the new kernel. No go with 2.6.35.19 and 2.6.35.20.