Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 21:12:59 +0200
Subject: Re: [Asus-ul30] Failed to get nvidia card working using Bios work around
From: bvd1obk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: randomas@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I read your posts @ http://www.mail-archive.com/asus-ul30@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg00345.html

I want to ask you: What do you mean by updating the bios? Which bios do you mean? From the nvidia card or the pc-bios?Would mind just explain how I should proceed? Or at least, how you did it.I have a lenovo z360 with a nvidia geforce 310M card, and I've been trying to configure it for 3 looong days but nothing so far.

Thank you in advance,
Omar