asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

how to switch back to intel card by default on UL80

 Hi,

I have an asus UL80-vt who worked near perfect out of the box with Lucid
Lynx. But I have installed this week the new Maverick Meerkat with
difficulties, because it's selecting the nVidia card with the liveCD and
after the install. To make the install i had to déactivate de intel
graphic card (with the compatibility hard drive tip).

The laptop works more or less well, but only on nvidia, it's great when
I am at home, but it's hell when I am on battery. How do I switch back
to the intel graphic card by default ? is there now a tool to use both
cards depending on the needs ?

Tanks for your answers.

YoBoY