asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: I am totally failed to get system stable.

Hi,

The only I remember i s that I used compiz almost always.

Now I'll try to switch off 3d and viz effects. Will check whether this
helps.

THX for the advice.

--
Sincerely, Sergey Sergeyev Head of Tomsk Production Management
Department MainConcept-DivX LLC Akademicheskiy ave. 8/8 634021 Tomsk,
Russia Special Economic Zone of Technical Innovation Type Phone: +7
(3822) 701-410 Tel/Fax: +7 (3822) 701-411 Email:
sergey.sergeyev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx --- This message contains confidential,
proprietary and/or attorney-client privileged information or material
owned by MainConcept and is intended only for the addressed named
individual(s). The information contained in this message may not be
copied or distributed without express written consent by an officer of
MainConcept. If the information contained in this email is communicated
under a confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement with MainConcept,
this email should be considered confidential or proprietary written
communication for the purposes of those agreements. Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail and related information from your system.

Follow ups